Your search for the best manual or automatic driving school Cape Town has ended! Here at the driving school, we can help you every step of the way in your driving experience so that you leave our classes as a confident and resourceful driver ready to hit the road. So, for comprehensive driving lessons in Cape Town, look no further. We produce the best quality drivers there is and we have the best driving lessons Cape Town has to offer.
Cape Town driving school is an investment into your future. Our instructors are experts in all things to do with driving and are both patient and precise in their manner, which is really important when you’re learning a new skill.
Whilst the act of driving is still the same as it was in your parents’ generation, the driving test has changed massively. Taking driving lessons with a company that is up to date is really important. Not only will you have all of the latest knowledge about what the driving test involves but you will get expert advice every step of the way. Learning to drive with parents can be a frustrating event all round and it is often best to learn to drive with someone that is trained how to teach driving. Your parents may be extremely good drivers but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they will be good driving teachers.
National statistics show that only 42% of learners pass their learner’s licence test. The reason it’s so tough to pass is because there are so many important things drivers have to know in order to be safe on the roads. You need to understand the etiquette of driving, the art of anticipating dangers. We can help you pass your Learner’s Licence.
We understand how important it is to be a competent driver that is safe on the roads. Not only that but we value the importance of being confident in your driving ability too since there’s no place for hesitation when you’re driving. Our driving school is registered and instructors are fully certified. Our instructors are constantly evaluating and reviewing their skills and training so you can be confident that CPT driving school is up to date in all aspects of our business.
We know that all learner drivers are individuals which is why our driving instructors really get to know their students so that they can tailor their lessons and teaching methods to suit you. All our lesson plans are designed to be both thorough and flexible. If your driving instructor has planned a lesson and it isn’t going to plan, then they have the necessary skills to amend their plans during the course of the lesson. They won’t stick rigidly to a lesson plan if it is not working and you’re not making progress.
We work every day and have flexible hours to suit you! So whether you need us to fit around work, school, or hobbies, we will be able to help you. Get in touch with us to see how we can timetable your lessons to suit you.
This is a question we are asked a lot. The truth is, we can’t answer! Some people are natural drivers and only need a small number of lessons while others take a lot longer to pick up driving. However long it takes you, it doesn’t matter, what matters is that you are a competent and confident driver.
Advice on passing your driving test – Passing your K53 driver’s license test is a nerve-wracking event.
Here are some tips for when you take your test:
• If you know what’s going to happen, you will feel better prepared. Make sure you know what is going to happen procedurally during the test on the day. You will feel much more confident.
• Try to keep calm in the run-up to your test. Take some time out to do some relaxation. This will help you prepare mentally.
• Ask your driving instructor to give you a pretend test in the run-up. This will give you the experience so that when it comes to taking your test, you know exactly what it will be like.
• Ask your driving instructor to take you on the routes that the test uses. Being knowledgeable and comfortable with the roads and the area will help you greatly in terms of confidence on the day of your test.
• Think about who you tell about your driving test. It is advisable that you only tell a few people simply because you don’t want to put yourself under too much pressure.
• Discuss with your driving instructor what time of day is a good time to take your test. You will feel a lot better during calmer periods that you will during rush hour times.
• Ask your driving instructor to go through the test with you bit by bit and audit your driving skills for each section. Make sure you practise the skills that you are weaker at.
• During your driving test, you might make mistakes. There is nothing you can do when this happens so make sure you continue driving as best you can without dwelling unnecessarily about things you can’t change.
• Try not to think too much about the fact that you are being tested. Just drive as best you can, instruction by instruction.
Winter driving has its challenges and new drivers in particular. Although here in South Africa we’re quite lucky to avoid such extreme weather, there are still lots of hazards to be aware of when driving around in the winter months. It’s important to maintain the correct levels of coolant and antifreeze as well as checking that everything is in working order. It’s a good idea to get your car serviced before winter so that you know it is going to be reliable during the colder months.
Driving School Near Me – Western Cape | Northern Suburbs | Southern Suburbs | Bellville | Bloubergstrand | Blue Downs | Brackenfell | Cape Town | Crossroads | Durbanville | Eerste River | Elsie’s River | Fish Hoek | Maitland | Monte Vista | Panorama | Parow | Thornton | Drivers License Test | Bantry Bay | Camps Bay | Clifton | Fresnaye | Green Point | Hout Bay | Llandudno | Mouille Point | Sea Point | Three Anchor Bay | Bergvliet | Goodwood | Gordon’s Bay | Hout Bay | Kraaifontein | Kuils River | Melkbosstrand | Milnerton | Noordhoek | Driving Lessons Stellenbosch | Table View | Bishopscourt | Claremont | Constantia | Diep River | Heathfield | Kenilworth | Mowbray | Newlands | Observatory | Pinelands | Plumstead | Retreat | Rondebosch | Rondebosch East | Rosebank | Steenberg | Tokai | Wynberg